4.9.05

Back to School

School starts on Tuesday! I can't wait. I went and picked up most of the rest of my books yesterday (they were still missing two). Getting my school books is like Christmas for me, and this semester is especially good. I've got 10 books for 3 classes:

Sociology 100:

Essen. of Sociology


Sociology of the News



Urban Affairs 301:

Deciphering the City


Heat Wave : A Social Autopsy of Disaster in Chicago


Code of the Street: Decency, Violence, and the Moral Life of the Inner City



City Planning 515:

Readings in Planning Theory


City Reader


Cities of Tomorrow


+ 2 that haven't come in yet.

Whoo Hoooo!

2 comments:

Rev. Christopher Byars 12:34 AM  

I understand your excitement, good luck throughout the coming year. I wan to apologize if I seemed a little defensive with you earlier. Have fun in your classes.

Anna 2:32 AM  

this is the first fall that I'm not going to school in my whole life. I'm a little sad. No new books for me. and i still have two old classes to finish.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP