5.4.06

The Internet is Weird Man...


Boston, Massachusetts
Originally uploaded by Zakcq.
John and Stephie have this thing on their site that lets you check what websites have links to yours. So, about two weeks ago, the Japanese version of Boston.com said something like: ねひしうツスシニハZAKCQ. Should I be concerned? There was also a link to an op-ed in the Springfield, Mass newspaper (named The Republican, which is a little scary in and of itself) that quoted my blog a few weeks ago about parking and highways. So I guess I should start spell checking huh? Put something on the internet and all the sudden your an expert. No wonder the country is going to the dogs.

ps. i was hitting random japanese characters there, so if I said anything offensive I apologize.

2 comments:

John Goering 2:49 AM  

Ummm...we do? :) Where?

onetenchelsea 4:14 PM  

john, it's somewhere on your site.

heather, thanks for reading. I just added a link to your site, so I'll be reading it now for sure. btw. if you like Donald Schup, Planetizen just started doing a podcast and he was one of a three part series on parking. It's good stuff.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP