21.2.06

New Camera


Boston, Massachusetts
Originally uploaded by Zakcq.
J took our digital camera with her to Viet Nam, so I've been looking on Craig's List to find a cheap one so that I can still take pictures while she's gone. On my days off I like to go for walks and take pictures. It's my stress relief.

Anyway, I finally found one and got it today. It's a Kodak EasyShare C340. It's actually a pretty nice one, both the megapixels and zoom are slightly better then the one we already had. I don't like the controls very much at all though. The flash is really hard to work. We'll see though, maybe it'll get easier to use.

The best part is that it came with a 1GB memory card. So basically I got a $200 camera and about a $70 memory card for $125.

I took a few pictures while on my way to the grocery store. I think they turned out all right.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP