26.2.06

Half-Conversation of the Day


Dalat, Vietnam
Originally uploaded by Zakcq.
OK. So this time I was standing in line to go through security at the airport. And the lady in front of my has her phone ring. She's about to go through so she picks it up and says, "I can't talk right now. I'll call you back in a few minutes." There is a brief pause and then she says, "Honey, do you really think I would have answered if I were having sex?"

On another note... Jessica posted some great pictures from Dalat. Click the picture and it will take you to the set. She's been blogging a bunch too if you haven't been reading them.

On another another note... I've been watching the DVD's of the show NewsRadio. That show was fricken' hilarious.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP