18.2.06

Is this something I should be concerned about?


San Diego, California
Originally uploaded by Zakcq.
The MBTA has been installing these things at all of the above ground stations that give off a sound that only birds can hear to get rid of pigeons on the platforms. I first came across them a few months ago at the Beachmont station on the blue line. Here's the thing: I can hear them... and it hurts. Jessica thought I was crazy, but it started before I even knew they were there. I just hear a high pitched noise and feel a bunch of pressure in the back of my head. Now they are putting them all over the place. I really don't like the implication: that i must be somehow pigeon like, but I don't see an alternative explanation.

6 Days down. 96 Days to go.

2 comments:

onetenchelsea 10:59 PM  

mmmm... popcorn

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP