15.1.06

I've been waiting soooo long for this...


Luxor, Egypt
Originally uploaded by Zakcq.
We're back from NH. Unfortunately, it was 50 degrees and raining, so skiing didn't really happen, but we did have a good time hanging out.

I just finished uploading J's pictures from Egypt. You can click on the picture to the right. It's a large set, but there were a lot of great photos.

Most importantly, 24 starts tonight. I think I might like Lost better, but 24 is still my favorite Republican TV show. If only the stupid football game would get done...

Hour One Update: ...so, I'm glad I scheduled my classes around this show. I can't believe they killed ... and ... Fricken wow.

1 comments:

Anna 10:51 PM  

I got stalled in the second season of 24. somewhere around hour 20. But Lost is like my favorite TV show of the year. But I really like the Office too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP