9.1.06

Eid Mubarak!


Cairo, Egypt
Originally uploaded by Zakcq.
Today is pretty much my favorite bi-annual day: the day I buy books for the new semester.

My classes look good. I've got Public Policy, Housing and Community Development and The Environment, Technology and Society.

The envir. books look the best. The Public Policy teacher is using a book that he/she wrote, which is one of my pet peeves. It's up there with people who wear a t-shirt of the band that is playing at a show. It's like a kindergarten teacher in summer... no class...

I also bought tickets this week to LA (an ocean's gargled vomit on the shore...) for Feb (J is leaving from LAX for Viet Nam) and to Mpls (only $135!!!) for March for myself. Fun, Fun.

Naja, J is home on Thurs! We're going up to northern New Hampshire this weekend to cross-country ski. Should be fun.

bis bald.

2 comments:

John Goering 2:48 AM  

Cross-country ski?! Wow.
Just...wow. :)
Have to write thotj to post this.

Anna 11:42 AM  

When are you going to be home so I can put it in my calendar? I'm all important now at work. I have access to UmCal.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP