24.10.05

I'm back...


San Juan, Puerto Rico
Originally uploaded by Zakcq.
and I'll blog my journal over the next few days as I upload my photos.

I had a great time. San Juan is a very cool city. I'm not really sure what I was expecting (actually I am... I thought it would be like San Jose, Costa Rica, the only other Latin American city I've been to) but San Juan is much larger, older and more cosmopolitan.

My foot did well. I took it easy the first day and after that it was fine. The weather also cooperated. Apparently when they predict rain in Puerto Rico what they mean is really really hard rain for 10 minutes twice a day, not 30 days straight of drizzle like we get in Boston.

Anyways, must get to bed, more tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP