22.4.07

Spring Cleaning

Hey, I figured out enough html to change my header! Now I'm not exactly the same as several million other blogs! yeah!

On top of that, I've done a little other rearranging. All of the people I actually know are under Friends Blogs now (democratically arranged in alphabetical order) and I made a bigger section of planning and design blogs including several internet people I know and read a lot (like Urban Compass from Springfield Mass or BldgBlog from California) and some Magazines I like (like Next American City and Dwell).

I've still got the five books that I've most recently read or am reading (which does not equal a recommendation) and then I added my tags so that the blog is easier to search.

I do this stuff when I'm putting off writing papers.

1 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP