11.7.06

New York, New York

J and I spent last weekend in New York hanging out with some of her Vietnam friends and discussing the relative merits of the Upper East Side:
New York, New York
vs. The Upper West Side:
New York, New York
(I think Upper West has me convinced)

We went out to Coney Island on Sunday, where we enjoyed some Nathan's,
Brooklyn, New York
went on some rides,
Brooklyn, New York
saw plenty of good reasons why bikinis should require a permit,
Brooklyn, New York
and best of all, went to a Brooklyn Cyclones game (ahh the days when Baseball was innocent...and cheap).
Brooklyn, New York
J was the last of the first 2,000 fans and got a little stuffed bear in a Cyclones uniform

All in all, a pretty nice couple of days. I like New York more each time I go and it's super fantastic to actually have some friends living there now.

I promise at some point I'm going to stop writing all of these dumb travel posts and write about something that matters more. Unfortunately, my brain just isn't functioning at that level yet.

So, for now, here's lower Manhattan from the Q Train crossing the Manhattan Bridge at sunset:
New York, New York

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP