29.1.07

Homework
So, the semester has had kind of a slow start so far, but I'm finally getting into the swing of things. I'm taking Principles of Design at Wentworth, which is great. I was just starting to get comfortable in 2D, so of course we are jumping right into building 3D stuff. I've been using SketchUp a lot for computer modelling, but I still have to put this together in real life. Should be pretty cool though. I really enjoy it.

I've been doing plenty of reading to begin working on the thesis. I'm thinking I'm going to start writing as soon as possible. I've heard from a few people that that is the way to go. I have done one other paper that was this length, so it's not the worst. I've been looking forward to it for quite awhile.

In other news, I finally switched to New Blogger. I kind of like the labelling thingy, but I'm not happy about having to have a Google ID. Whatever. This isn't really interesting. I just felt like writing. Yeah.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP